Background

Saturday, November 19, 2011

ZZZZZZZ...

I'm one pooped puppy!

My grandparents were really busy Wednesday and Thursday. So, Arwen and Rosie and I didn't have much to do for those couple of days. But Friday and today! Gosh we did a lot.

Elliot came over on Friday and took us to the dog park. Now, the dog park always tires us out. There's sooo much to do and sooo many doggie friends to be made. I'm hoping that Momma takes me to the dog park a few times when she's back (which I'm still really excited about).

Then my granddad took me for a walk. They haven't been able to take us for walks every morning for a while because my granddad is really busy at the University and there have been a few days of rain. I keep offering to be his shop dog but he says that I can't. Something about a lot of wood being around. I don't know why that would be a problem. I'm a real good wood chewer.

Then Elliot and his friends had a party. It was because he passed the Bar? I don't know what that means, but there were a lot of people here all night! Rosie went to bed with the grandparents around ten. I tried to keep up with Arwen who stayed up and watched the WHOLE party while making friends, but I couldn't. I don't know how she does it. I fell asleep just an hour after Rosie.

Anyway, this morning I was laying on the bathmat being a good watch dog while Grandma Marion took a shower and I dozed off! I fell asleep on the job. Can you believe it? Gosh, I must have had too much fun yesterday. I was told that it was a good thing I was a pooped pup because my grandparents have some church business to do today.

Maybe I'll just sleep all day.

ZZZZZZZ....

Love and Lab Kisses,
Hilly  

No comments:

Post a Comment