Background

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween and National Blogging Month

Guess what November is! It's national Blogging Month! There's a challenge for national blogging month to write a post a day for a whole month. I'm going to try to do it even though it's going to be hard.

This first post is about Halloween. My grandparents didn't dress any of us up (thankfully! While I know we're adorable in little outfits it's not very dignified), but we did get a lot of trick or treaters. Did you know that it's OK to bark when someone knocks on the door or rings the bell? I had been told all a long that you shouldn't do it, but you can! And it's really fun too! Sometimes, I'm the loudest of all three of us (I'm pretty proud of that).

What's still not OK is rushing up to the door and "harassing" the people coming into the house. So my grandparents have been teaching the three of us the command, "Away from the Door". We're really getting it! We get treats every time we sit and stay out of the entrance way.

But, we don't get treats for false alarms. We've tried to trick them a few times but to no avail.
A picture of me, Rosie, and Arwen sitting away from the door waiting for our treats. Sorry about the glare from my eye. It's a problem with being a black lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment