Background

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Brat

The brat is Rosie. Rosie also happens to be my best friend and the one I play with all day and all night, but that just means I can be more brutally honest about her. She's a labradoodle, but she got her food genes from the poodle. I'm never seen someone skip breakfast as often as she does. *shakes head*

Anyway, I call Rosie a brat because she's darn cute and she knows it and uses it to get away with so many different things. And she's loud. Not as loud as she was before the "demon collar" made its appearance. She used to just sit in the middle of the backyard and bark. Now, I've recently discovered the joy of barking at the front door when someone knocks or rings the bell, but just barking to bark doesn't sound like that much fun to me. She also use to steal my toys and take them to her hiding place. I now know where this hiding place is so she can't do it anymore.

But there are a few good things to Rosie. She's energetic like me so we get to play and play and play. She also gets dirtier than me so she's the one who gets hosed down more often. And she's afraid of heights so I never have to worry about her taking my spot on the couch or the bed. These are all good things.

Like I said, she's my best friend but sometimes she really is a brat!

Rosie, the little white labradoodle of the pack, with mud up to her elbows.
Love and Lab Kisses,
Hilly

No comments:

Post a Comment