Background

Monday, November 14, 2011

They're Back

Well, my granparents got home last night. Arwen, Rosie, and I tried to pretend that the dogsitters followed all the rules right down to the periods but it wasn't that easy. We get spoiled by our dogsitters. They're just so great to me sometimes.

But, that's not the exciting news! The exciting news is that I might get to go to the puppy meeting tomorrow night! Hooray! I've missed going to the puppy meetings and seeing all of my friends. I can't wait! My Auntie Mary says that she'll come pick me up and then drop me back off after the meeting is over. That means that I'll get to ride with Lance all the way to the meeting.

I'll even get to show off my recall skills. Also, we're getting two new puppies this Saturday! Maybe I'll get to meet them if my Momma comes home.

Love and Lab Kisses,
Hilly

No comments:

Post a Comment