Background

Friday, September 2, 2011

Tricks #1 and #2

Since I've been released from Guide Dogging my Momma thought it would be cool to teach me some new tricks. I absolutely LOVE doing these because I get food when I do them! What blab doesn't love getting food for pleasing her person? Plus, Momma says these will be fun for kids to do with me once I get into therapy work (we've been talking about it and we've almost decided what we wanna go into).

Anyway! Back to my cool tricks! I thought I would post videos of me doing some of these tricks. I didn't want to do all of the tricks in one post, so today I decided to do "shake" and "high five". Unfortunately since I am a BLAB ( black lab for those of you who don't know) I sometimes don't video or photo all that well, but you still can see me doing all the stuff. The first video is of my doing "shake" and the second is of me doing "high five".



Love and Lab Kisses,
Hilly

No comments:

Post a Comment