Background

Monday, September 12, 2011

From the Computer

Something weird happened yesterday. I was just going about my business and playing with Rosie when all of a sudden I heard Momma's voice. I know she's been gone for forever already, but she wasn't suppose to get back yesterday. So I decided to investigate.

I went over to my "grandpa" because it sounded like her voice was coming from over near him. I jumped up on his lap to tell him that Momma was home somewhere when guess who I saw in his computer. Momma! Momma was in the computer! She even spoke to me.

Now, I don't know where this Scotland is, but I know it's not in the computer. I tried to tell "grandpa" that we had to get her out of the computer because that's not where she's suppose to be, but he just laughed. Can you believe that? I hope Momma has gotten out of the computer ok. That doesn't seem like a very comfortable place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment