Background

Sunday, October 2, 2011

My New Job!

Hey guys! I know I haven't been updating all that often. I've been soooo busy. Life as a pet is harder than people let on.

My "grandparents" went out of town last weekend and we had a sitter the whole weekend. This was my first weekend without one of my people so I wasn't sure at first, but Shannon was really, really fun. So they are allowed to go away more often now.

Also! Guess what came finally! My Pet Ambassador Scarf! I'm soooo excited to finally have this. My grandparents surprised me by taking me to a group fundraiser so I was able to wear my scarf and see my friends again! I can't wait for Momma to get back so I can wear it all the time.
Me laying down like a good pet ambassador should.

I also heard that my second raiser Momma (I've had three raiser Mommas) might be coming to visit over the summer. I hope she does!

I'll let you you all know the next time something fun happens!

Love and Lab Kisses,
Hilly

No comments:

Post a Comment