Background

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year

I know it's a little late, but I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's!

My New Years was alright, but my Momma had gone home and then my grandparents left to go visit some friends. So, I spent a quiet new year's with Arwen and Rosie. I tried to stay up until midnight to see what all the fuss was about. Arwen says that there are lots of fireworks and other crazy things that she hates and goes nuts over. But I ended up falling asleep around ten and stayed asleep. I guess I'll have to try again next year. I don't mind fireworks really...I just don't understand them.

Anyway, hope you guys got to see the fireworks!

Love and Lab Kisses,
Hilly

1 comment:

  1. You've never minded fireworks Hilly. Even when you were 5 months old and we went to the 4th of July firework's. You slept right through the firework display....I was puppy sitting you for your first raiser and didn't know we were not allowed to go see fireworks.

    ReplyDelete