Background

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Not to Long Now

Alright, I know I've been a little absent from the blogging world, but it's exam time and my grandfather hasn't gotten off the computer for the whole week. He says he needed it for work and I would just have to wait until his break started.

Anyway, guess what tomorrow is! That's right! It's the 18th of December. The 18th of December is when my Momma gets in for her short visit. I'm one very happy puppy! She said she's got something yummy for me, Rosie, and Arwen. She's also got a lot planned for us while she's here.

To Do List While Momma is Here:
1. Dog Park visit
2. Long walks around the lake and through the park
3. PWAP Christmas Party
4. Picture with Santa! (I'm really excited about this one! I've been really good. Well...good enough)
5. Snow Play Day

See? We've got a pretty full schedule! I'm so happy. Momma says that I might get to meet one of the group's newest puppies almost right after she gets back! I can't wait to meet my new friend!

32 hours (plus or minus a couple of minutes) and counting...

No comments:

Post a Comment