Background

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Momma's Back!

Well, my Momma's back! She got back a few days ago and we've been having a lot of fun. Marley from the puppy group came to visit and we played and played. It's hard to believe he's just a baby. Then we went to the group Christmas Party. Momma made me wear these jingle bells around my neck, but that was ok. We had a lot of fun and it was great to see everyone again!
A picture of me wearing my green fuzzy necklace with jingle bells.
Unfortunately, we might not get to go up to the snow. We were going to go today, but since yesterday Momma was busy when she didn't think she would be she has to do some stuff today. So she said we would go the day after Christmas (she calls it Boxing Day. I don't know why...I guess there are a lot of boxes after everyone opens their presents so they made a day for the boxes) but now it looks like that my other Grandparents are coming in to visit that day and she already made plans to go shopping the day after that. She said if we have time we'll go on New Year's Eve and get back in time to get to sleep before Santa gets here.

Yesterday we went to the Dog Park! I'll post pictures of that later, but it was soooo much fun! There wasn't a lot of puppy friends there yesterday, but I did get to play with two friends. One of them happened to be Rosie's half sister! That was pretty cool! Hopefully we'll get to go again. Momma says that we can go more since it's cool enough to go in the afternoon.

Love and Lab Kisses,
Hilly

No comments:

Post a Comment