Background

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Back Again

Hello everyone,

It's been a while since I last posted. I'm hoping that once Momma gets back that I'll be able to post more often.

Nothing much has happened since I last posted except for the fact that I turned 4 years old, my little sister Dulcie turned 1, my sister Hestia had her third litter for GDB, and we found out what I am allergic to so I'm not having many more ear troubles. OK, I guess a lot has happened since I last posted.

Let's first talk about Hestia's third litter. There were 4 girls and 4 boys, 6 yellow and 2 black. The litter letter is "W". There was one black male named Wagner. The 3 yellow boys are Walt, Welkin, and Wheeler. There is one black girl name Waimea. The three yellow girls are Wander, Weslia, and Whey. Unfortunately, Wheeler and Welkin have already been Career Changed (dropped from the Guide Dog program) but all the others are out in their raisers homes. I have high hopes for my third group of nieces and nephew.

What am I allergic to? I am allergic to all poultry and beef. Over the summer Momma took me to a very nice doggie dermatologist who helped her figure out what was wrong with my ears. So, I'm on special food right now and I'm doing much, much better now.

It won't be long now until Momma is back home for good. She says she'll even get me my own computer to help me post more often.

Love and Lab Kisses,
Hilly

No comments:

Post a Comment