Background

Monday, March 12, 2012

What I Want for My Birthday

Hey everyone! I've been giving it a lot of thought and I've finally decided what I want for my birthday. My momma has the new toys covered so I don't need those. This birthday present is something that all of you, my blogger friends, can help with.

I would absolutely love it if donations were given to Guide Dogs for the Blind in my name. It's really simple to do and it's completely tax deductible!

Here's what you do:

1. Go to the GDB donation page on their website (linked HERE)
2. Choose the "tribute gift" option
3. Once you're redirected to the next page tick the "this is a honor/memorial gift" box
4. You'll be asked to name the honoree; for that put either "CC Hilly's 2nd Birthday" or "Dylan/Aqua "H" Puppies' 2nd Birthday
4. Then fill in the rest of the information

Any amount helps GDB make the perfect match between blind/visually impaired person and dog. Let's flood GDB with honoree donations made out for my second birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment